No proper updates for a while I know. My creaking computer is just so painful to use for any length of time I couldn't face the grief to be honest. Not that there's much to report. I've a ever-growing stack of photographs to stick up at some point. I'm rather taken by the fact I live next to a park area which has an enclosed kids park and the place is home to a tribe of wild rabbits. I saw they had baby bunnies the other day. At this time of year? Beach bunnies! I wonder if they go surfing in the summer? Living on icecream and wear cool shades.

But soon I should be getting a decent computer -either the boyfriends going to be buying a new one for himself and will past on his old one to me, (the one we had so much trouble with -with the new motherboard and soundcard problems motto: never, ever place any trust whatsoever in computer repair shops) or buy me a new cheapish one outright. But I was griping about needing a cd-writer and at least 128 ram to run photoshop decently. Because let's face it -a lot of the cheaper computers on the market today are just glorified e-mail/web browsing, games machines. (Oh god, do I really want the bf's old computer after all the grief it's given me? It's going to take so much work to get it working properly. That painful reformatting and reinstalling windows and all the programs from scratch. Whimper.)

My other project is to start training seagulls as club bouncers - they're so thuggish I'm sure they'd make good bouncers.

No comments: