I'm having thoughts...

about my blogging.

Years ago now -orginally I wanted my own domain because I'd heard way too much about Blogger eating up people's posts - and I liked the idea of being in control of every little thing there on my own gaffe. But with with all the hassles with MT, and the nasties of comments spammers running thorugh and trashing everything...

Blogger is a different space now from what it used to be - look there's even a spell checker now, I'm sure with a bit of effort I could learn how to make it look like something I want it look like, and there's a built in comments system now (and that seems to be - for the time at least immune from comment-spammers...) for the time being -even the problem of hosting my pictures has been solved by being with flickr...

so there's the issues of what I want to do with a blog and why I want to blog (do I want to blog?) and what I want to do with a webspace...

So I'm thinking, I'm considering...

What to do... what to do...

No comments: