We'll be right back after these messages...

Every since I've been acquainted with satellite TV -I've always been irritated by the length of ad breaks on their channels. Doubly annoyed by the fact that I'm paying a subscription charge for it too. Where a good 15 minutes out of every hour is wasted on that inane repetitive drivel. In fact there have even been occasions where the commercial break has gone on for so long I've forgotten what it was I was supposedly watching. Yes - I know I have a short attention span and this isn't helping it any. You used to have to near break your neck to make a up of coffee/tea/whatever during the adverts, but now it's getting to the point where you can make a three course meal.

But anyway -people have been complaining about the length and duration of ads during Lost, and their complaints have been upheld by Ofcom. Whether or not this will make a difference remains to be seen.

And they wonder why people bittorrent TV programs?

No comments: