Adult Swim Reopens 'Pee-wee's Playhouse'

Adult Swim Reopens 'Pee-wee's Playhouse'

*sighs* I've still not ever seen even one episode of Playhouse. It has an almost mystical significance for me now. Not that we get 'Adult Swim' in the UK. I think we did for a short time a few years ago -but I can't remember on what channel. But then most of the cable/satellite channels here - are fairly crappy, heavily repeat-laden pale shadows of their US counterparts. They're the same in name only.

Oh well, at least our home-grown channels: BBC three and Four, E4 and More 4, are pretty good.

1 comment:

r4kk4 said...

this news, it makes me v, v happy!

and i'd forgotten that you'd never seen the playhouse. let me rent them and, uh, you know, you might somehow be able to see them "magically" or something!

because you've GOT to see the playhouse!