David Aaronovitch - is a retard

Hi, I'm David Aaronovitch - I'm a middle-class retard who is lucky enough to live in (or near) a city, I own a car, has a bank account, a credit card, have e-mail, and the internet - so can order things online [well... because shops on the internet don't use the postal service to deliver packages do they? - oh no - magic pixies do that] so anything that is outside of my direct experience is a fabrication and a lie....

Post offices: we killed them | David Aaronovitch - Times Online

I, (speaking as me again not as Aaronovitch) on the other hand, living in the non-privileged real world, do use the Post Office - so I've had the experience of having had local offices close on me and so have had the annoyance of having to go into the town centre to see the queues for the PO go out of the building and on to the street and curl round the building... I guess none of THOSE people needed to use the Post Office either.... they just liked queuing for the sheer fun of it.

So I'm particularly annoyed that this pompous selfish moronic prat - should be paid to write drivel like this. He should be writing children's fiction about rainbows and unicorns - it's obviously a world he has more in common with since he plainly doesn't get out into the real world much.

No comments: